You are here
Dialectical Behavior Therapy: What You Need to Know About DBT and a Simple Guide to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
If you've always wanted to understand and manage your intense emotions and really want them to get the best out of you, then keep reading... Two manuscripts in one book:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy: An Essential DBT Guide for Managing Intense Emotions, Anxiety, Mood Swings, and Borderline Personality Disorder, along with Mindfulness Techniques to Reduce Stress
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Simple CBT Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Intrusive Thoughts, Worry and Depression along with Tips for Using Mindfulness to Rewire Your Brain
- The meaning and history of DBT.
- The core principles of DBT.
- DBT and mindfulness.
- Tips to overcome OCD using DBT and mindfulness.
- DBT techniques to deal with anxiety and stress.
- Mindful tips to tackle panic attacks.
- Taming borderline personality disorder with DBT.
In part 2 of this book you'll discover:
- The three meditation techniques to help foster CBT
- The four things you should know about stopping a panic attack with mindfulness
- Why trying to reject thoughts is hurting your progress-and what to do instead
- How to reach mental and emotional wellness without sacrificing your comfort zone
- How to save time with just one straightforward change in your routine
- A cool trick used by Jon Kabat-Zinn which helps you rewire your brain
- The biggest mistake people make when having a panic attack
- The three best therapies to help you with your mental health journey