You are here
The Anger Management Workbook for Women: The Problem With Being an Angry Woman and How to Fix it - Includes 19 Practical Strategies to Master Your Emo (Hardcover)
This ones for you ladies
Are you feeling stressed, tired and angry?
Have you ever experienced fits of rage, uncontrollable emotions and blackouts?
Do you take these feelings out on the people you love?
Or do you bottle up these emotions and end up feeling overwhelmed and ready to explode?
Keep reading and find out how to deal with your anger...
Things said and done out of anger can cause a lot of pain and regret for the person behaving this way, but also for the people they care about the most. A lot of people try and manage their anger problem on their own, or look to external factors to help them manage it. That may help for a short period of time, but unfortunately just doesn't last. Our courses use proven strategies and techniques to bring about long-lasting change, to help you regain control and beat your anger and rage for good.
A quick test
Not sure whether this book applies to you? Start off by answering the below questions and if any ring true for you, then this course could be for you.
- Do you ever get overwhelmed by anger or rage and find it very hard to control yourself?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by how strong the emotion is?
- Does it feel as if your brain has been hijacked by the anger, preventing you from thinking clearly?
- Do you regret behaving aggressively?
- Do you regret yelling, throwing things, hitting, doing things you wish you could take back but you cannot because the damage has already been done?
This workbook will provide the information you will need to end the anger cycle and live up to your true potential. You will find simple solutions that actually work
This book covers these and many more valuable topics:
- Learning to manage anger effectively
- Exploration of the problem behavior which led to arrest/ticket/referral
- Developing self-control over thoughts and actions
- How to receive positive support from others
- Expressing feelings appropriately
- Anger management plan
Why You Should Take This Workbook:
- Better Relationships
- Better Mental, Emotional & Physical Health
- Avoid Missed Opportunities
- Enhanced Overall Well-Being
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- Increased Emotional & Mental Clarity
- Increased Concentration & Focus
- Increased Productivity
- More Self Confidence
- Greater Self-Awareness
- Greater Spiritual Awareness
- More Happiness
- Make Less Mistakes at Work and in Your Social Life
What's Holding You Back?
-"I'm afraid of really hearing the truth."
My book is designed with YOU in mind, and all of the information is delivered to you in a loving, gentle manner. You will never be put down by me, you will feel confident and supported
- "I'm not ready to do anything just yet. I'll get it when I'm ready to take action."
This book doesn't force you to do anything you're not ready to do. You have all the time in the world to complete it, and you do it on your terms and at your speed.
I can't promise you that reading to this book is going to be a "total cure", but I can promise that if you APPLY YOURSELF DILIGENTLY, take notes, read and re-read the chapters, you will feel an instant decrease in anxiety within the first couple of days and should see huge improvements within the first week or two.