You are here
Love That Works: 38 Awesome Hacks for Amazing Relationships (Paperback)
Our intimate relationships are supposed to be joyful, fulfilling, satisfying and lusty, right? Yet at least about one in five Americans report being unhappy in their marriage or relationship. Are you one of them? What if you had the power to fix that? You do
Do you ever:
- Feel "lost" in your relationship
- Find that your discussions too often become arguments
- Feel that your relationship demands too much sacrifice
- Find yourself often feeling angry, frustrated, or disappointed
- Feel your relationship is "in trouble"
James R. Fleckenstein - published researcher, repeat presenter at therapy and mental health conferences, and relationship coach - applies his Affirmative IntimacyTM approach to inspiring quotes from many sources, then follows each with a concrete action step for transforming yourself and your relationship By applying these hacks, you'll cut through the fog of unhelpful beliefs and attitudes, improve communication and build harmony.
If you're ready for transformation, buckle your seatbelt - this book is for you.