You are here
Daily Self Discipline and Procrastination 2-in-1 Book: You Are Not Lazy. Avoid Apathetic Thoughts, Beat Laziness, Break The Distraction Cycle and Get (Paperback)
Do you feel like you are good at making to-do lists, but then it is very hard for you to stick to them? Do you think you often give up something, as soon as there is an obstacle or discomfort? Does the majority of people consider you reliable or not? If you want to learn more about self-discipline, then you need to keep reading...The American Psychological Association conducted a survey about stress where 27% of the participants showed that they were not able to reach their personal or professional goals because of a lack of willpower. The research shows how self-control has a strong impact on different aspects of our life: from relationships to finances, from health to productivity. As a matter of fact, people with good self-discipline are more inclined to have a better lifestyle as well as a successful career.
This includes two books:
- The Power of Daily Self-Discipline and The No-Excuses Mindest: practical exercises to strengthen your willpower and overcome procrastination by creating atomic habits
- No More Procrastination n 2: Simple habits to boost your productivity and get things done. Discover how to eliminate procrastinating habits and overcome laziness for good
Here's a short preview of what you'll discover:
- Simple psychological techniques for INCREASING your willpower and forget how it feels to be lazy all the time (even if you've always been a couch-potato)
- Different methods to defeat procrastination once for all and other negative habits that are killing your productivity.
- How your mindset influences your actions and how to transform it to be strong and unstoppable.
- Why you are making a mistake if you always listen to your feelings and what to do instead.
- Little-known tips to reprogram your mind so that you can keep a promise and reach your ultimate goals.
- The EASY and FREE strategy you need to know if you want to be consistent in whatever you do in life.
- The unique body part that is crucial to overcome procrastination and fatigue (it's not your brain ).
- How to stop dealing with self-sabotaging and useless habits that are stopping you from reaching your goals.
- Essential secrets to achieve THE STRONGEST self-discipline ever and never lose the focus (without having to consume tons of coffee or mind-altering drugs).
And much, much more...
Even if so far you have always preferred to go for the easy path, this expert guide will help you with your lack of motivation and willpower, by giving you the right methods and techniques that will allow you to control your actions forever.
If you're ready to achieve self-mastery and acquire the skills of the world's most excellent individuals, then you should start this book today
With this book, you will be able to always respect your promises and to-do lists, you will be more aware of your reality and at the end of the day, you will feel happy and satisfied with the things you did.