You are here
Beat Procrastination and Get The Job Done: Do You Feel Like a Lazy Bear Watching The Days Go By? Get Thing Done by Breaking Bad Habits and Find Limitl (Paperback)
Do you think that procrastination is the obstacle between you and your goals? Do you feel anxious and nervous when you are given deadlines? Would you like to stop dealing with a lack of concentration and discipline in your daily-life? If you're answering YES to these questions, then you need to keep reading...
The Microsoft company found out through a study the exact amount of time that office workers spend procrastinating in a given day: it is about THREE HOURS. We are talking then about almost half of an employee's working hours, wasted on social media breaks or online games. On the other hand, some Swedish researchers found that employees were able to complete the same amount of work in a six-hour shift compared to the usual eight-hour shift. Maybe in some cases, procrastination is not the right answer.
Here's a short preview of what you'll discover:
- The BEST techniques to EFFECTIVELY stop procrastinating all the time (even if you've always been a lazy person).
- How to feel MOTIVATED again and take your life in your own hands.
- How to transform distracting technology into the strongest and most efficient productivity tool.
- The unique body part that is crucial to overcome procrastination and fatigue (it's not your brain ).
- What you need to do EVERY DAY to condition your body and mind and be productive to the highest levels
- How to stop dealing with self-sabotaging and useless habits that are stopping you from reaching your goals.
- Essential secrets to achieve THE STRONGEST self-discipline ever and never lose the focus (without having to consume tons of coffee or mind-altering drugs).
And much, much more...Even if you've always been a big procrastinator and you're wondering if you'll ever be able to meet deadlines, the deep research behind this guide can help you discover the best techniques used by the most productive people, as well as the ways to finally overcome procrastination once for all.
With the studies included in this book, you'll discover how the context around you influences your motivation, how your mindset affects your actions, and how to complete tasks before the deadline with the most effective tips.
If you want to access the powerful tools that have been mastered by high achievers and finally unleash your potential, then you should start this book today