You are here
REPAIR Your Life Workbook: Supporting a Program of Recovery from Incest & Childhood Sexual Abuse (Paperback)
R.E.P.A.I.R. is a Six-Stage Program for abuse survivors that will transform your life forever
- R]ecognize and accept your adult problems stemming from childhood sexual abuse.
- E]nter into a commitment to transform your life.
- P]rocess your issues with tools and techniques that will enable you to become healthy.
- A]wareness to discover reality as you gather and assemble the pieces of the broken puzzle your life became.
- I]nsight into the complete picture helps you begin to return to what you were prior to being sexually violated.
- R]hythm recovers the natural rhythm you had before the incest happened, the blueprint that is the essence of your true nature, becoming who you really are.
Use this new Workbook Edition in conjunction with a facilitated REPAIR group for best results. There are more than 50 local chapters of The Lamplighters in the USA and more than 75 chapters worldwide. The REPAIR system is used by domestic violence shelters, sexual assault centers, church groups, prison ministries, and local groups of abuse survivors everywhere.
Therapists' Acclaim for REPAIR Your Life
"Thank you Marjorie and God bless you for adapting this program for our survivors to follow. You have given survivors hope to continue on their healing journey."
-Donna Gustafson, Executive Director, Sunrise Center Against Sexual Abuse
"Anyone wanting to recover from the life-long trauma of childhood sexual abuse will benefit from this book."
-Marcelle B. Taylor, MFT
"This program just has to work, because whether intuitively or through research, Marjorie McKinnon has assembled a highly effective program of recovery."
-Bob Rich, PhD
Please visit www.TheLampLighters.org for more information or to find a group in your area.
Special editions available for young people: ask your bookseller for "REPAIR for Kids" and "REPAIR for Toddlers".
Another life-changing title from Loving Healing Press www.LHPress.com
SEL001530 Self-Help: Abuse - Sexual
SEL029000 Self-Help: Twelve-Step Programs