You are here
The Race to Chimney Rock (The Oregon Trail #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Oregon Trail series.
- #2: Danger at the Haunted Gate (The Oregon Trail #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Search for Snake River (The Oregon Trail #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Road to Oregon City (The Oregon Trail #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Gold Rush! (The Oregon Trail #7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Calamity in the Cold (The Oregon Trail #8) (Paperback): $7.99
Despite a childhood spent playing the game, in this Choose Your Own Trail series i still ended up dying of cholera. I staved off dysentery, though (I know some things). This is a fun introduction (or revisiting) to the Oregon Trail as you trek west. [sweet pea]— From The Race to Chimney Rock (Oregon Trail #1)
In book one of this exciting choose-your-own-trail series, it's 1850 and your first goal is to get your family, covered wagon full of supplies, and oxen to Chimney Rock on time. But hurry—you'll need to make it through the rugged mountains before winter snow hits. Plus, there are wild animals, natural disasters, unpredictable weather, fast-flowing rivers, strangers, and sickness that will be sure to stand between you and your destination!
Which path will get you safely across the prairie? With twenty-two possible endings, choose wrong and you'll never make it to Chimney Rock on time. Choose right and blaze a trail that gets you closer to Oregon City!